The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2005, 10:59 PM   #18
PenguinCleese
Thug
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 83
I just read the issue and it did make me tear up. Very sad to see Klunk go that way, and he just looked so helpless (here I go again). But it was a sweet ending and a very good lesson learned for Mikey. The next issue looks like a Donnie issue and by the cover it look great.

As for the releases here is how I am pretty sure it went. As we all know already 8 was late in getting out, I actually just got mine last week on the just in shelf. But just becasue 8 was pushed back it doesn't mean that 9 had to be. 9 could have been done already before 8 was, so there was no reason for them to push back 9 too. I say kudos to them for doing so. Marvel wouldn't have done so, they would make us wait another month (as they already do with New Avengers when they are late). So in it being late I will get 3 new TMNT books this month. I like that deal a lot.

Triceraton, I live in PA too and we have it in. I picked mine up at a shop in Deleware. Now obviously Pa is a huge state and you could be closer to Ohio, but over here in the Philly area issue 9 is out.

I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere else, but what about that custom Slash done by Jason Bischoff the Playmates guy? I think it was done incredibly well. I had made one myself about a year ago out of an extra Raph and pieces from other figures, but I think I may retool it towards that. If Jason comes to these boards man I just would like to say that is an awesome job, and it is nice to see we have fans of the TMNT working for Playmates. If anyone has a link to pics of it please post it, if not I'll take some digi pics of the photos in the book.
PenguinCleese is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tales of the tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.