The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #7
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx
That's the whole thing. If they were set even and the DBZ guys didn't have power levels and all this other crap I think the turtles could beat any of them easily. They don't train their strength they train their power levels. Atleast that's what I remember when I watched. Stuff I kinda wish I didn't know -_-
I still don't think the turtles could stand a chance against DBZ characters. Hell, when Goku was a kid. He could take bullets and that was WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY before he started using energy attacks and turning into a super saiyan.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.