The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Sorry for the late poll folks..
"If one cannot pay, one should not play... Suckers!" 17 47.22%
"The tech gear I see in my dreams?" 6 16.67%
Least they made Leo walk home on his own... jerk.... 7 19.44%
Awww.... Nice Casey Development! 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #13
Aska_Badoura
Hench Mutant
 
Aska_Badoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 485
Quote:
Hmm... I actually noticed it some episode ago, but I noticed it again here... April's eyes have turned blue this season. They were originally green.
I haven't noticed a change... they still look green to me.


Quote:
Why the shell where Leo and Raph concerned about parachutes when they must've had at least 8 hoverboards behind them?
I assumed the Purple Dragon guys took them with them (or would have if the Turtles hadn't knocked them out of the plane), strapped them to the crates or something... they're not visible anywhere that I can see...?

What bothered me... is that Leo didn't come back down with that guy he had tied up. He didn't just leave him there, did he?

Quote:
However I will say this, even though he was harsh and his expectations for particular missions out come where unrealistic, I rather agree with him. Not on every thing but i could really hear the deep frustration in his voice when he was going off on his brothers and I sympathise with him. He was still way off base with practically calling his brothers amertuars though, but he was right.
But, wasn't that basically all he was saying? He accused his brothers of only playing at ninja, rather than being ninja. That they weren't good enough to absolutely vanquish any and all opposition, because they just weren't trying. And that's all false. There's only so much four ninja and a vigilante can do. If you mean he was right that they were losing... well, yes, that's true. And I can see how that would really get to him. But Donatello was right: they did their best. They can get better, but not perfect. They can never be perfect. And, the way Leo's been feeling lately, that's not an acceptable answer to him.

Quote:
BUT... I think it was quite clear that no one saw this as a game. Also, Don had a good point. They did their best. Therefore, I think it was very condescending of Leo to assume that his brothers did not take the matter seriously.

Were any of the four of them goofing off during the mission? No. In fact, I was rather surprised by Mikey's seriousness. He was giving commands, taking initiative, being responsible. That's huge. How was Leo unable to see this?
*nods furiously in agreement*

Quote:
If Leo is pissing you off, then rejoice, for the writers are manipulating you, the audience, just as they intended!
May I never be above the manipulation of good writing. It's so very much working!! *very fake grin* Poor Leo...

Quote:
Am I the only one who noticed Casey's father in this cartoon looks NOTHING like his comic book counterpart. In the Dreamwave comics, he's a fat, bald man.
Um... oops (I haven't read the Dreamwave). Well, that happens when it's a different team... (Gargoyles fans: the Marvel comic had Beth Maza make an appearance, before she'd appeared on the show... she was a club-hopping ditz, as opposed to the level-headed gal she ended up as when she finally appeared in an ep. She looked the same, at least... they must have already done the character design. But, it is kind of unfortunate when that kind of stuff happens.)

Quote:
I thought Casey would've been a 70s kiddo...or 80s...not 50s..
*shrugs* It was weird, but maybe it was just a generalized "this happened a long time ago", and putting it an earlier era gave it that feel. I dunno.
__________________

The Venus Project

LONG in need of an update, but still out there, if you want a look.
'Geek' pic by Allie
Aska_Badoura is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.