The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Sites to buy comics from?*Im behind*

I'm way behind I need Issues #15-current for Tales of TMNT and Issue #24-current on Volume 4. I checked Mile High comics but they have crap. And the comic store by my house is the lamest comic store ever. They never have anything. The guy who works there lets people reserve every TMNT comic he orders so they never hit the shelf. I asked to reserve and he said I needed to reserve 5 titles -_-. I only read TMNT and I don't want to pay for extra comics I don't want so I'm going to buy them online. Any sites I can go to you guys know of? I don't really want to order from the offcial site because they charge the most and ordering from them is a pain.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.