The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
Turtledude2k3
Banned
 
Turtledude2k3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 783
Anyone ready for Metroid Prime: Hunters?

only 2 more weeks to go until the release of one of the big hits of this month..

Metroid Prime: hunters.. May not be as big as the release of kingdom hearts 2 or Elder Scrolls 4.. However this ds game has been in development for well over 2 years now. I been waiting for it. I have it preordered so when it comes out, I'll be getting it..

Who else is getting this game?
Turtledude2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.