The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #16
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
I didn't get him contemplating suicide out of that, though. In his little fantasy he doesn't leap from the tower, he slips and falls (in a rather silly way). I think the entire issue would have been better if, in his fantasy, he imagined himself taking a swan dive into the streets rather than going "RAAAARRRGGGGGGH-Whoops!"

I know there's plenty of story-potential for Blind Sight, but this issue in-particular just didn't do anything for me.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.