The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2006, 08:49 AM   #1
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
The Legend Of Koji, Awesome Episode

So I've had the whole TMNT series on my PC for some time now and every now and then I watch random episodes that intrest me.

First I watched all of Red Sky*Which was pretty cool* Then I started watching randoms from all around the series, except ones that were on DVD already or are on the next release. Anyways I watched this episode the other day.

For one it has Shredder, and by that I mean James Avery is doing his voice not that other guy. Why I mentioned this is because the episode is in Season 7 and we all know he had left by then.

Anyways the episode is about Shredder going back to Japan to kill Koji which would prevent Splinter from ever being trainned and thus uncreate the TMNT. I don't really think I need to explain all of what happens. It reminded me a bit more of a new toon episode and less of a goofy old toon one. But by that point in the show it was starting to lose that goofy. The episode was a bit like "Tales Of Yoshi" and "Secret Origins Part 2" but that's not the reason I liked it.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen, and likes this episode?
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
episode discussion, fred wolf series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.