![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
|
Image Request
Hey, I was wondering if any of you talented artists would consider modifying an image of mine? It's nothing complicated, really -- just an avatar I'll be using for my Xanga account, http://www.xanga.com/retro_playback/
Here's the existing image: ![]() Could anyone insert the following text onto the TV screen: RETRO PLAYBACK Whatever you think is best for the font, then it's your call. The main theme of the blog (along with the main header of the site) is red, so I'd rather that colour for the lettering. Anyway, if you think a background inside the TV would look cool, then try it out. Thanks a bunch in advance. NOTE: THE IMAGE WILL HAVE TO BE IN JPG FORMAT, AND CANNOT SUPPORT ANIMATION. Thanks!! |
|
|
|
|
|