The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2007, 04:45 PM   #28
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
Ha, yeah, in the comics there's a couple of times where Raph pushes Don's buttons when Don's in a bad mood... was entertaining to see the role reversal there.
Gotta watch those quiet ones.

I'd like to see thelink to that video too, of Raph and the bike. Thought utube tends to take the toon stuff down after a while. Oh well...
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.