The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Will FF end?

I'll state up front that I haven't finished watching season 4 yet, and have never seen FF or the "lost season". But, just wondering what the future plans for this series are. Will there be a return to present day, or is FF the forseeable future for this show?

I figure the "lost season" continues where season 4 left off. I therefore assume that the present day storylines were all wrapped up prior to FF, however maybe that isn't the case, and would warrent a return to present day?

Just curious.
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.