The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
What universe is this movie from?

Ok, so I was at work and noticed we had "Mikey's Night Watchman Scrapbook" for sale. Though I didn't buy it, I did thumb through it...and was shocked by this:

Mikey and Silver Sentry? Will he be in the movie?

this also threw me:

It's Raph and his Cycle, which looks a lot like the one from the show...wiggy.

Sorry for the picture quality...camera phone.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.