The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
wmoot599
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2
Looking For Comic

Hey everyone, I really enjoy the volume 3 Image comic series (i know, not a part of the actual block since no one counts them in with the original) I have all of the other comics, but i'm missing the first issue of the collection, and Mirage studios is out of stock. I'm wondering if there is any place you guys would suggest looking to find it?

Thanks a bunch guys, any feedback is much appreciated.
wmoot599 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.