The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Autograph from Michelan Sisti !!!!!

Woohoo, I was able to try out a new address for Michelan Sisti, a guy who I thought was impossible to reach (and I tried alot)
But the cool thing was, that he was very happy with my request. I sent 2 pics, and got an extra third one from him together with a nice personal and enthousiastic letter also signed!

One of my coolest TMNT successes yet!!!


Mikey from TMNT I


Mikey from TMNT II


The extra photo from Michelan from TMNT II


Letter from Michelan
__________________

Last edited by Raph; 02-28-2007 at 09:44 AM.
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.