The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy TMNT?
A+ this was an awesome movie 87 41.63%
A It was really good 64 30.62%
B pretty good movie 43 20.57%
C eh it is ok but I like the older ones better 8 3.83%
D Disapointing I didn't really think it was all good 3 1.44%
E Terrible. Disgusting. worst movie of 2007 3 1.44%
I am not going to see this movie. Don't like CGI or ninja turtles. 1 0.48%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #11
blueoakleyz
Foot Soldier
 
blueoakleyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Ignore the trolling oaf. He's only instigating, by admiting the CGI put him off, something he knew going in, he's exposed himself as just causing trouble for the sake of it
Yeah I knew it was a CGI movie going in. I didn't know they were going to make everyone look like characitures. I mean my video games looked more realistic

You people need to realize not everyone is going to agree with you! Just because someone DIDNT like the movie's art direction doesn't make them a troll. It is not a FACT that it was universally liked by everyone.
blueoakleyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.