The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #29
Tabularasa
Foot Soldier
 
Tabularasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 106
Raph has always been my favorite so I love any incarnation of him. Since I grew up on the 80's/90's I love OT Raph, even though he's not like the Raph from the comic books. My favorite though is defentilly the new movie Raph
Tabularasa is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.