The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 PM   #1
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Random TMNT Magazine Pictures - SO Not Canon

I found this magazine randomly on eBay a few years ago and couldn't NOT buy it. These are the most random picutures I've ever seen. The magazine is in Spanish, so I can't read it, but I'm 99.9% sure that whatever this article is about, it has NOTHING to do with TMNT.


bigger


bigger


bigger


bigger

I've always had a cartoon bubble of some Mexican guys finding the costumes from the Turtle Tunes/We Wish You a Turtles Christmas videos in a dumpster, deciding to do SOMETHING with them, then coming up with this.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
magazine articles


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.