The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2007, 10:32 PM   #11
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeys_in_tha_hizouse View Post
If I remember correctly, in "The Unconvincing Turtle Titan", Mikey was drawing with his right hand. I could be wrong and I don't have a DVD to verify this, but I could have sworn he was drawing right-handed. Perhaps he's ambidextrous.
It very well may be the case that this episode shows him as right-handed. I remember watching an episode or two of the 2K3 series and being mad because it showed Mike as right-handed when he's left-handed everywhere else.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.