The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 12:12 AM   #30
Courk
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
I thought CG cost a lot of money? If I've understood correctly, they switched animation styles to save money, right? I prefer CG for a theatrical movie, but I'd rather have nice 2D for TV. I don't really have a reason for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I'm pretty sure Playmates wanted the change then. The movie toys sold MUCH better than the Fast Forward toys, and they must have noticed all the extra money they were making.
"Where'd this come from?"
Courk is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.