The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
If they do make a new TMNT cartoon...

Rumors have it that soon they'll wrap up Fast Forward and make a new TMNT cartoon in 08 based on the movie.

If they do... where exactly will they go with this?? I mean, the movie is already kinda/sorta based on the Mirage comics roots. So I mean... what would they do with the new show? Have them fight the Triceratons.. again?? Have the Foot kick the livin crap out of Leo, and later have Leo behead the Shredder... again??? I mean... all I can see them doing is making them have the newer movie-ish designs for April, Casey and Karai and maybe have Raph run around as the Nightwatcher from time to time.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.