The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
$40 target gift certificate=Turtle fun?

Weird thread title...anyway, I got a $40 gift card for target from our school for graduation. Anyone know of any cool turtle stuff they have in stock there right now that I should look for when going this evening. The main reason I think target is a good place for turtle stuff is those tmnt dvd packages they always put together, such as the old tmnt toon vol.2 and 3, which I'm gonna pick up there for 14.99 tonight. So anyone know of anything I should look out for? Open to suggestion of non turtle stuff too.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.