The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
fastforwarddregg
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 164
divide and conquer thought

the episode divide and conquer was the final episode. what did anyone think of it? It kind of had a good send off. I liked how in the end of the that episode is how Splinter told the Turtles he is no longer their mentor and have learned everything from him. I hated how it was popcorn that went kaput.

I loved how they had original bad guy remains: Krang's android and the technodrome. it was good to see his android body in this for the first time since Shredder Triumphant. I hated how Shredder and Krang were not in it. they should have been in it somehow. I mean it was the last episode and their longtime enemies were not in the last episode., I guess Turtle Trek served as the Turtles final battle with Shredder and Krang and Shredder and KRang were just part of the guest cast after that as they appeared in the 3 parter. Shredder and KRang got sent back to dimension X (watch closley as Shredder and Krang get blown on the been and when the turtles transport dregg while on the beam you hear Shredder yell I wont go back). they should have had them in there somehow. I LOVED HOW THEY HAD THE OLD MECHANIZED SOUND OF THE TECHNODROME WHEN IT APPEARED, there was an eerrie sound added to it though. I loved how the Technodrome was shown destroyed and wrecked on the hill, the inside was all wrecked and moldy, it probably got on the hill because the plant creature threw it in the air. the inside was wrecked and aliens inhabited it. But Shredder and KRang left it. WHY DIDNT They have like rock soilders or Foot Soilders or whatever instead of those aliens. they even had a krang android look alike. Notice this: Donatello tells Mikey that they dont know if the Technodrome portal has enough power to get them back. I loved how the sense of continuty was of the Turtles saying they destryoed the Technodrome.

mung's fate was never shown really.

I noticed one goof: April saying what on earth is that when the Turtles use Krang's android as she had seen it many times!!!!

we dont know what happened to dregg as he was thrown through the portal attached to Krang's android. he was just screaming no and Mikey said it was going to explode any second.

so no shredder and krang and even bebop and rocksteady.

was it intended to be the last episode? I mean the series was far gone by that point. good to show us the technodrome as a wrecked shell.


its on youtube
fastforwarddregg is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
episode discussion, fred wolf series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.