The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 01:45 PM   #11
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-iZZy View Post
I hope Laird can tweak his vision just a little bit to reflect more on the TMNT I grew to love.
I think it would be a pretty colossal mistake for any comic creator to alter their own vision of their creation to that of some fans.

That said, more ninja action, please.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.