![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
|
When I wrote #36 I had it set between either #2 and #3 of Vol.2 or #3 and #4. The reason being that these issues seem to be more encapsulated than the other issues of the grander Vol.2 arc. There's enough time for #36 to easily happen between either, but after reading City at War again and Volume 2 again, it does sit rather nicely as a Pre-Volume 2 story, kind of a distant follow-up to CAW. I'm actually still waiting to hear back on the follow-up stories I pitched, which will allow me to give you a definite answer depending on which is approved (if any - the planned sequel - which was plotted alongside #36 was rejected). For the time being I'd give it the safe home of being set just before Volume 2, but if you want to be particular put it between either of the issues mentioned before and see how you feel when reading it with those issues. Ultimately, the beauty of Tales is that you can pick and choose where a lot of these stories happen. So long as you place it before Don and Splinter get back from Northampton it shouldn't really matter so long as it reads well to you guys.
__________________
Still alive (somehow)... tristansbones.bsky.social and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| comics, timeline, tmnt entity |
|
|