The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2002, 08:18 PM   #1
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
TMNT TRIVIA

I'm going to put trivia on my site, and i need help, in my forums there's some sample questions, anyone who wants to help with questions...pleas do. I need all the help I can get, turns around and looks at tmnt cartoon fan
well ttyl, anyone interested in helping post in the trivia topic here or at my forums.
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.