The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
TMNT Vol 4 on Wowio

As some of you might know Mirage has decided that Vol 4 will be online for free. They decided to place it on wowio.com Of course wowio (a free website sponsered annoyingly by Verizon) has catches:

1: Your email address can't be non-anonymous (a work emai, ISP email, or school email address will work)
2: If you don't have any of those you can sign up by sending them a scan of your ID card
3: Or you can sign up via a credit card (which will be pinged like a penny)
4: It's only for those in the U.S.A

Yes it's a pain to join...but I got on with the help of a friend who graciously got me on via their isp email (thanks again Slash)

Once you get on there are OTHER catches:
1: You can only DL 3 books per day
2: The books are PDF's (so you have to have PDF to read em)

It's all worth it in the end tho..I've found numerous books that I've either been looking for, like issues of Adolescent Radioactive Blackbelt Hamsters ...I love that series) or books I didn't know existed.

Anyways. Vol 4 has started to be uploaded onto Wowio. I just checked and the first 2 issues are on right now! Can't wait to DL issue 29!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.