The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
TMNT4kids
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TMNT4kids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
TMNT DVD releases

It has come to my attention that there is a concern about the 4Kids DVD releases so I thought I would post a response to some of the questions I've received. Do keep in mind that things do change, but this is the most up-to-date info as of today:

The current plan is to re-release all the episodes for each season
in order.

The last episode of Season 4, "The Ninja Tribunal" will be on the Ninja Tribunal/Lost Episodes DVD as well as the Season 4 DVD.

"Nightmares Recycled" will not be on "The Ninja Tribunal" DVD. (That does not mean it will never see the light of day however - but that's all I can say about that for now.)
TMNT4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.