The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #11
Casual Matt
Foot Soldier
 
Casual Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I think the lair looks decent, I mean what do you expect Don to do to the place when he gets back from the future?
Yeah, it only makes sense for Donatello to pimp out the lair with 2105 style tech.

Anyway, I don't know how I feel about the new designs for April and Casey... they're so... different. Especially April. It definitely seems they're incorporating the designs from the fourth movie somewhat.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll feel much more like April and Casey once we see them in action and hear the familiar voices.

Is there any kind of set date for this season to start?
__________________
Casual Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
4kids


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.