The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
I TOLD you Donny officially had a problem with Leo!

Check this out:

Leo wanted to save Karai-->

But sadly it depended on Donny's intelligence to open the cage-->

Donny nailed him right by playing innocent-->

(See the lines:
Don:"This place's amazing!"
Leo:"Let's stay focus Donny!"
Don:"I've never seen anything so..."
Karai:"Time's of absence(?) Donatello!"
Don gave a easy smile and said:"Uh, sorry.")

In the end, Donny deliberately called upon Leo's help and made him looked like an idiot who couldn't even see through the obvious fact that the uper ring held all the energy that captured Karai. -_-


What do they call this? "play hard to get" or something?

In the sight of a lady's life hanging on the edge, what did he do? That's definitely not a Donny style, agree? So why would he do that already? The answer is here: He KNEW that Leo wanted Karai to live and he wanted Leo to be scared.

--Screencaps from Hun On The Run.

P.S I found this absolutely by accidence when I was supposed to edit the MV.
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.