The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2008, 11:45 PM   #11
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior
 
NameGoesHere1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
I wonder if the turtles believe in life after death or in encountering some form of judgement when they die? Was any of that ever touched on in the comics, I can't remember excpet for this issue I think about Valhala or what ever.

Or for that matter I wonder if April or Casey have any religous beliefs that they practice? Each of them seemed pretty accepting of the turtles being chemically induced and not one of "God's creations".
__________________
]
NameGoesHere1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.