The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
Ninja Turtles 1 in Theaters Today!!

As I was not blessed with the privillege of seeing the first movie when I was 6 in theaters I am now pumped for this new op to see an original 35mm print shown on the big screen. Here in Toronto they are running all three over the next three weeks at the bloor cinemas (plays old movie prints) The first one today at 2. I'll post with an update on how it was later today!!
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.