The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
The later of OT?? 'Red Sky'?

So I have to say I feel a little stupid asking this because I think of myself as pretty TMNT smart, but I have to say I have no idea what the "Red Sky" episodes are. I have watched EVERY OT ep released on DVD. Are they planning on releasing the rest of them? Or where would I go to see all the eps from after season 6 on?

And whats the update on the rest of the 2k3 show? After 2part2 is there more coming do we know?
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.