The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #11
syk_skillz
Foot Soldier
 
syk_skillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 248
I think they knew it was the end since in the preview for the next episode Mikey said Wedding episodes is always a sign of the end of a series in I believe a homage to that same episode. I doubt they would have put it in if they didn't know.
__________________
syk_skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.