The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #14
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
For being Captain Obvious? No thank you.

I'm disappointed that the attention the Turtles have been getting is fading again, but I figure the fans might as well enjoy what's out there. Too bad the Turtles just can't seem to get cemented the same way the Marvel and DC characters have been as far as popularity goes.
No I just meant for understanding that being negative isn't good.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.