The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #11
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
Off Topic: And Vaughn Michael, 'Ignored User No. 13'? I should be 'Ignored User No. 14'. You know what I'm talking about.
And seriously, you're judging the covers by what's contained in the episodes? That's just silly. And makes no sense. It's more eye-appealing than the rest of them.
Um I have no idea what you're talking about.
You missunderstood what I'm saying.
And how is it silly to want what's shown in the episodes the reflect the box art, I don't think that's a far fetched idea at all.
Considering when they released the VHS tapes back in the day the covers reflected at least the title of the episodes on the tape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Why the **** do they have to get the poses from from stock art? Be creative ya bastards.
I'm with Nine's creativity is so dead these days.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.