The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 AM   #13
TristanHuwJones
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TristanHuwJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
Thanks DT!

First spoiler tag point -- Thanks! Things will change though. Lauren is an important piece in my mind... there's already a story with her coming back ready for next year, as long as it can be fit into the schedule.

Number 2 -- Yeah, I'm a huge, huge fan of the Boosh, but I grew up on steady doses of Steve Purcell, Gary Larson and Monty Python, so sense of humor is slightly along those bizarre lines to begin with. Though I find few things more hilarious than the Moon or Tony Harrison.

3 -- That's good! I wanted King Cobra to give off a vibe like that.

4 -- HAHA! Again, it wasn't intended, but it's cool that people are digging it. I swear I thought I yanked it out and changed it. I think it was changed to Addison...

5 -- Easter eggs!
__________________
Still alive (somehow)...
tristansbones.bsky.social
and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones
TristanHuwJones is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic discussion, tales of the tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.