The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #11
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Questions for Ubisoft

Next week at Comic-Con I'm going to have 1-on-1 time with someone at Ubisoft whom I can talk to about the upcoming games. They need to know what kind of questions I want to ask to know who I should meet with. If you have questions you'd like answers for, post them here.

I just need quick ideas right now (before tomorrow), but I'll collect questions until Monday. You can post here or PM me.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ubisoft


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.