The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2009, 05:20 AM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,399
ComiCon pics

Just a few highlights... I posted about 165 to my Facebook a few minutes ago.



He who needeth no introduction.



The Buslady!



I love this lady. Greenwillow.



Ernie Reyes, Jr.. I'm pissed this turned out so blurry. Did what I could to sharpen it.



Tokka! The Rat King! Call him the Mummy I'll pop you in the friggin' teeth!



Me with Tokka and Michele.







A two block bicycle ride to the premiere of "Turtles: Forever" that cost $40. Weird.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 07-30-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.