![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the bushes catching wild Pokemon
Posts: 128
|
Just found this on turtledojo.com
-----Hey guys, good news to some degree, one of the Ubi Developers posted an input code just now over at the TMNT forums on their site: (I think this is good news to alleviate concerns on codes for the Technodrome and so forth.) "kimi_ Community Developer Posted Mon September 21 2009 10:47 Would you rather have turtle soup than pizza? Do you like to shred things? Are you tired of being the good guy? Sometimes it’s fun to be bad, and that’s why we’re giving you a special code so you can take up the blade-encrusted gauntlet of the one and only Shredder and also unlock the Cyber Shredder alternate costume! He’s the ultimate turtle nemesis and while there have been many incarnations of this deadly martial artist his hatred for the turtles has always remained constant. Oroku Saki is skilled in the deadly arts of Ninjitsu and hails from Japan. In TMNT: Smash-Up he’s a brutally powerful contestant with strong attacks that will pulverize any opponent who is unfortunate enough to cross his path. What do you have to do to get access to the big bad of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe? Simple, just select the Bonus Content option from the main menu screen and enter in the code below: Up, Down, Right, Up, Down, Right, Left, Up, Right, Down If you input this code correctly a sound will play. Shredder will then be visible in the Bonus Content list and you will also get access to an alternate Cyber Shredder skin!" I have been out of town all weekend, so I have yet to pick up the game, and I will just pick up my pre-order tomorrow at this point. So . . . if someone could post a verification that the code works and whatnot, I am sure that would be good for the whole group. Later Dudes & Dudettes------ I think we see how we're gonna get The Technodrome and the Ninja Rabbid.
__________________
TMNT: Smash Up FC: 4039-5541-1157 ![]()
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| ubisoft |
|
|