|
I'd have to go with Comic Book Raphael. While the movies and more recent cartoons did a good job at making him look like a hothead, I feel only the comic book made his sudden bursts of "angryness" seem more like he has mental problems instead of just being angry, and I feel like this is an important part of his character, where he can just snap at anytime. The other Raphaels(aside from the TMNT Movie) don't really go deep there and just make him angry.
To prove my point, in the Comic, the first time they went to the farm, April said that, unlike the other turtles, she couldn't feel compassion for Raphael and was scared of him because of his personality. Not any other April would have said that, because the other Raphaels aren't presented as angry as him.
And while it might seem weird for me to prefer the Raphael that seems to be the most dangerous, I feel that's what gives him his own distinct personality, instead of just being the angry turtle.
__________________
|