The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2002, 11:07 AM   #1
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
Raphael is cool, but rude?

Ok, is it just me or did the writer of the first TMNT movie take that line too seriously for writing Raph's role? I thought Raph was an idiot in the first movie. I love Raph and all, but I thought his personality was butchered in that movie. Nothing compares to the cartoon.....sorry.

[Edit: Removed potentially offensive sentence. --Krang]
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.