The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2010, 05:50 AM   #11
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
I would love it to be as "Mirage" as possible, but I guess that's never gonna happen.

If they decide to go with an OT style, then well, it's not what I'd like to see really, but it's just fine as long as they do it right, and don't make the Turtles too dumb. Please, keep the action.

It's been said here before, but I think that something like Spectacular Spiderman would be perfect. It works very well, and it would work with the Turtles. Just look at the action series that are being succesfully these days, and go that way. You can use some comedy, that's for sure, but don't let it ruin everything else.

And please, don't do it CGI. Just don't.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.