The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2002, 12:34 AM   #1
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
PIMP-NEWS FROM ISSUE 7!! (SPOILERS)

I'm just gonna quote and let the men speak for themselves:

"We will probably at some point do collected reprints of the new series, but most likely not in color. There are no firm plans yet, though I can tell you we are planning second printings of issues 1 and 2 of the new TMNT series early next year." - Peter Laird

"We have signed a deal with Dreamwave to produce a color TMNT comic based on the new animated series." - Peter Laird

"Things continue to move along here in Turtleland. The writing of scripts for the first season of the new animated TMNT show has been going well, and the end is in sight... I think there are just about half a dozen scripts to complete. Just last night I reviewed the storyboards for the episode which adapts the 'Donatello' one-issue microseries, and I'm VERY psyched to see this one happen... if it's as good as the storyboards suggest, it's going to be extremely cool. And today I got the voice recordings for episode 14. I've been told by people in the know that I should see some animation... probably the intro sequence... next month." - Peter Laird

"I'm continuing to have a discussion with the guys here at Mirage about reviving the Tales of the TMNT book, and I think it's going to happen. We've talked about some possible story ideas which should be a lot of fun." - Peter Laird

"There is a licensing deal which is close to being finalized that I'd like to say more about, but probably shouldn't.... I will just say that it has to do with four wheels and makes a lot of noise. Watch this space!!" - Peter Laird

"Our good friends at Konami will be releasing the first new TMNT videogames around Christmas 2003. Konami's plan at the moment is to start the new TMNT videogame onslaught with both a PS2 and GBA release. Konami has their absolute top development team working on the new TMNT games, so they should be absolutely kick-ass. Can't wait to see the Turtles take advantage of all the power of the PS2. Rollout of TMNT games for additional platforms will take place in 2004, as well as sequels for PS2 and GBA." - Gary Richardson

"Two more TMNT products to get everyone talking about are trading cards from Fleer and a full-color, TV show universe-based comic series from Dreamwave Productions, the creative folks behind the licensed Transformers comics. We don't have any real creative info about these products yet, but both are expected to be ready for release this Spring of 2003." - Gary Richardson


**Please refrain from swearing in the thread title. It is not necessary. DR**
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.