The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Leonardo87's Collection From Toys to Comics to One Prop, etc.

Hey everyone! how are you? I figured to make my own collection thread since I kinda lacked on making one. I'll start off with something I recent got from a contest. Steven Ho (stunt actor of Donatello Movie II and III) was holding a contest of who can come up with something TMNT II or Donnie related because, he was giving out pieces of the stunt costume he had kept. So when he announced the winners, everyone won including me and fellow Turtle fan Michele Ivey.

http://spiritofthewolf87.deviantart....NT-2-172609410

Since Photobucket is being a pain, I hope you settled for my link from my DeviantArt page. More collection is on the way .
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.