The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Were you surprised that Hun and Baxter lasted through the shows entire run?

When we were in Season 1, I honestly thought both Hun and Baxter would be done away with by the time it ended.

Baxter had lost his entire body and I thought there was nothing more that could be done with him. Hun also seemed like he was originally going to serve as nothing more than Shredder's second in command, something I thought would be finished after, "Return to New York," ended.

Hun and Baxter actually lasted all the way through Season 7, pretty much the shows entire run. I honestly never expected them to keep coming back and getting as much focus as they did.

I always thought it was because they were recognizable villains to children, and kids always want to see the same bad guys return and get beaten again and again, (like Bebop and Rocksteady), so they were kept throughout 7 years.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.