The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
An Overview of the Palladium RPG Sourcebooks

So, here's what I got to spend all day working on for my TMNT blog:

TMNT & Other Strangeness: An Overview of the Palladium RPG Sourcebooks

Thanks to Oldmanwinters and eBay, I was able to acquire all the volumes in the Palladium RPG TMNT series. I don't game, so I never bothered with these things in the past, but a PDF of "Transdimensional TMNT" with all its profiles and crazy-alternate takes on characters from the Mirage comic pretty much reeled me in.

It was a lot of fun reading through these things, even if I'm RPG-illiterate, and the art is most of the earlier volumes is superb. I'd never seen most of it, either, so it was a real treat.

Anyhow, it's always exciting for me to find something completely new in TMNT and these things were surprisingly fascinating.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tmnt entity


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.