![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 483
|
Questions about the upcoming new Dreamwave TMNT comic
Ive read on here that a new TMNT comic to coincide with the cartoon is coming out, and that Dreamwave is doing it? This is of great news to me, as while the new black and white comic is a nice little nostalgic trip for fans...ehh...I want something a little more *ahem* modern. Im hoping this will be done in that fantasic Dreamwave anime cel like detailed look?
So a few questions: When is this coming out? Will it be a mini series? Is there any samples or articles/news about it online? Will it have that cool Dreamwave look to it? So thats basically it. I cant fidn any info about it on dreamwaveprod.com, tho its weird...as a year ago I remember thinking how cool itd be to have Dreamwave coem out with a TMNT comic, like they revived the Transformers look.
__________________
.:\\.:beaker:.//:. let the 80's entropy begin! |
|
|
|
|
|