The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2003, 07:48 PM   #21
Mike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Sewers of N.Y.C.
Posts: 202
"Q: Are there going to be billions of variants in this line? Not so much different versions (ie old comics, new comics, cartoon, etc.), but as ones that serve no purpose (ie Cowboy Mike, Basketball Don, etc.) ?



A: As far as I know, there aren't a lot of variants planned, but it's early yet and we have a long way to go. I'm not a big fan of variants, but we have to gauge what is selling in the marketplace"

Taken from the interview I did a while back.
__________________
"Ha! You're clastiphobic!"
"You want a fist in your mouth? I ain't ever looked at a guy like that!" -Casey Jones, TMNT

http://www.geocities.com/newtmnt/
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.