The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #21
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
Great pics! I have a fan club kit. I have the purple bandana, which I don't see alot of. Funny, because my favorite turtle is Donny.
^_^ Thanks all comments!

I received the Red bandana with this one, also I bought the Purple one to ***CJJ*** , and he had get for me recently the Blue one! ...Only need "Orange" one to complete the set...As I use at my profile...I Cant split my heart in 4!!!!

I hope you get soon your kit at reasonable price TMNT_Canadian!! Be patient those use to pop up at ebay often...
Of course the first one at 300$ is a long time ago at ebay...It was the first I saw...I believed it was so expensive for the Blue bandana of Leo on it...
Just recently I saw 2 Leo´s bandanas at ebay so very cheap...so then Its only overpriced...
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
next mutation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.