The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Back to the Sewer: TMNT meets TRON?

I know I've been creating a lot of BttS specific threads of lats, but re-watching it is spuring me to think about it and in the episode I'm watching ATM, Virtual Reality Check, the Turtles' vehicles seemed to remind me of the light cycles from TRON. Heck, the whole basic premise is essentially TRON, with the Turtles getting digitized and going into a physical representation of the computer world.

Thoughts?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.