The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Utrom Shredder ain't so tough!!

Sorry, I've been playing Mutant Melee and am at a frustrating point where I, as Donatello, must singlehandedly take on 3 Foot Soldiers (each wielding life bar draining spears, one giant Foot, AND Oroku Saki. This lead me to remember Splinter's line in The Shredder Strikes Back where he called Shredder a coward, hiding behind the large army of Foot(I know...it's only 4, but I love how one sided this fight is...THEY HAVE SPEARS!!) to wear the Turtles down by sheer numbers.

So yeah...Utrom Shredder ain't so tough. If it weren't for all the cannon fodder, he'd be no problem. Thoughts?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.